Monday 2 June 2014

T.I.S. Times (Interview)

Jimmy: " Hello My name is Jimmy and your name is"?
Bailey: " Bailey"
Jimmy: " I'm here to interview you on your amazing experience"
Bailey: " Sure"
Jimmy: " Ok well the first thing I would like to ask you is what was your favourite country?"
Bailey: " Well it would probably be Germany because it was awesome learning their language but it was really welcoming as well"
Jimmy: " Cool I'm sure all of the countries were awesome as well.
Bailey: " Yea they were"
Jimmy: " So what was the worst country?"
Bailey: " Well I have to say I couldn't say any they were all amazing"
Jimmy: " Did you ever get home sick?"
Bailey: "Yea sometimes but I got used to it after a while"
Jimmy: " Well this has been nice thank you and I hope I see you again bye"
Bailey: "Thank you, bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment