Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam letter

Summarise who this letter is from, who it is to, and what it is about.


This letter is about a person called Emily Park who got scammed and lost Us$74,000+ Then went to the FBI to try and get her money back.


Give 3 pieces of evidence (excerpts of sentences) that prove that this letter is a scam.
I know this because in the letter it says call (+234-9094654395) or go to (mariafarnandez@katamail.com).
Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my US$1,300,000.

Describe a scam or prank you have heard about or been subject to.
Once I was on Facebook and it came up with a pop-up saying you are the 100th person to make a Facebook account so you have won an ipad

Give 5 pieces of advice for people to avoid internet or email based scams.

If they call you just hang-up.


They will send an e-mail to everyone, some people fall for it and get in a huge mess involving money.

I searched up the address and it came up with this

I also searched up Mrs. Maria Farnandez's name on google images and this was the most common one




No comments:

Post a Comment