Wednesday 3 September 2014

Question Story

I moved to this country because my family was failing and needed money fast so we decided to move to New Zealand in 2003. I was 13 when we came to New Zealand, on the flight to New Zealand I lost my passport. When I was in the airport my Mum took me to McDonalds while my Dad stayed back and sorted out our suit cases. While my Mum ordered I put my passport down and swung on the bars next to the line. Once we got there my Dad screamed at me but my Mum said that she has picked it up earlier on.

The taxi stopped and we got out at our hotel, it was huge!!! it had a spa bath, two double beds, a minnie fridge but best of all a little container with chocolate bars, chips and some fizzy drinks. I asked Mum if I could go and explore a little and figure out where the pool was. About 10 mins into my adventure around the hotel I noticed a man with a bald head goofy ears and green skin, it was Shrek following me, so I started to run back to my room and I tripped and fell... 
Shrek came up to me and helped me up, after he greeted me and offered me a hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment