Wednesday 21 May 2014

200 Word Story

An ex-boyfriend, a pair of binoculars, and a good-luck charm.

It was an icy cold winter morning when it all started, the trees were swaying and the grass was frosty. I was sitting inside on my couch having a nice cup of tea when I get a phone call, it’s my boyfriend Joe “Hey babe do you want to meet with me today outside Smithson’s cafe? I need to talk to you”  “Sure” I replied. “I’ll meet you there at 9:00” He said.
I continue with my morning by having breakfast and doing my make up.


I go and meet Joe and straight away he say “I’m breaking up with you”, I run away screaming by the time I get back to my apartment my mascara is down to my chin.

Later I decide to go fishing because that is the one thing that sooths me. I get out in the boat and see some dolphins far out so I decide to get my binoculars out to have a look. I put my rod down and as soon as I got it to the bottom I get a bite and I wind my rod up to see what I got it was a king fish. when I was reeling it up it hurt my finger because I had my ring on so I take it off and put my rod back down and catch nothing so I put my ring back on and got another king fish so I think my ring must be a good luck charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment