Wednesday 19 March 2014

Little Red Hen

A little red hen found a wheat seed. She decided to plant it. She asked a cat, a fox and a pig to help her.
"I can't help" said the cat.
"I'm too busy" said the fox.
"I've got too much to do" replied the pig.
The little red hen dug a hole. She dropped the seed into it. She covered it. The seed grew into a fine stalk of wheat. The little red hen reaped the wheat. She ground it into flour. She mixed this with water in a bowl and made dough. She put this into a baking dish. She put the dish into the oven. When the loaf was baked she didn't share the bread with the cat, fox, or pig. She and her chick ate it. They asked her how it tasted. She told them that it was delicious.



Part of my homework to get a spoon.

1 comment:

  1. The font you have doesn't show caps well but I like how you got around that by putting them in red. You need commas after speech but inside the speech marks.

    ReplyDelete